This towel set was inspired by the National Museum of Women in the Arts permanent collection. The strawberries based on Amy Sherald's painting They Call Me Redbone But I’d Rather Be Strawberry Shortcake, and the bananans inspired by Faith Ringgold's painting Jo Baker's Bananas. An insert will be included in this set showing each piece of artwork letting you know a little more about it as well as my inspiration from it.
This set contains 2 of our signature 100% cotton, unbleached kitchen towels:
Our dish towel gift sets are packaged up ready for gifting! They even come with a hang tag to write your recipient's name and let them know who it's from. Or keep one for yourself and gift the rest, they make great gift wrapping as well!
Our towels are light, super absorbent, soft and are machine washable.
• Set comes in a 5.5" x 5.5" x 3" quart produce container
• Each towel measures approx. 24"x26" (size tolerance 2-3")
• All natural, unbleached 100% cotton
• Machine washable
• Hand screen-printed with eco-friendly, water-based inks
• The entire packaging is biodegradable (even the bottom label!)